A free arts course providing young adult family carers in Suffolk an opportunity to explore a variety of art for,s during a five-day summer school.
As well as offering a fun, friendly and creativity packed experience each student will have the opportunity to achieve an Arts Award, and display their work in an informal showcase.
University of Suffolk, Waterfront building & Dance East, Ipswich
Tuesday 11 July, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Monday 24 July, 2pm – 8.30pm
Tuesday 25 July, 10am – 5pm
Wednesday 26 July, 10am – 5pm
Monday 31 July, 10am – 5pm
The showcase will take place at 5pm on Wednesday 26 July.
Students will be guided and encouraged by contemporary artists including:
- Illustrator and prop maker, Lucy Ducker
- Choreographer and dancer, Tom Hobden
- Printmaker, Vicki Johnson
- Fashion designer, Hope Brooks
- Film-maker and animator, Lewis Wickwar
- Contemporary sound artist, Bill Vine
For more information and to book:
Places are limited, booking is necessary. Please contact Laura Palmer, 01473 835400 / firstname.lastname@example.org.